2010年8月11日星期三

Suppressed as being placed in high

Suppressed as being placed in high definition under the magnifying glass, constantly expanding in the eye pupil, and even the people do not see the infinite expansion of the edge. In this silence was suffocating boredom days, I suddenly found myself recently likes to wear heels after injury. I do not know that shoes do not fit me or I do not fit shoes. Obviously this is not a need to go into the issue, but I'm stubborn problem for this.

Walking along the street when the feet are always slightly awkward. Heel heel touching the wound slightly, then the pain caused by stiff breezes. This pain is not intense, it is difficult to ignore its existence. In fact, often misses before going out to buy a few Band-Aid, but it seems the more you want to remember the more easy to forget, forgetful of patience at this time on its head, even if your feet can not remember with pain before in the dormitory were stopped by Shui turn into a supermarket. Do not think that point was wiser to go out and caring can remember naturally, the result is to teach a deeper understanding of what its called forgotten.

Finally, I really can not find a dress was not so uncomfortable shoes. Dum was borrowed from a pair of new shoes, pure white, smooth upper slope just right now. I love it. Dum's footed than I am, but I took shoes to wear when the feet are surprisingly just right. Instant secretly think that something was about to slowly clear up. However, about feet long been accustomed to wear the pain of injury until the return to quarters downstairs only vaguely aware of the foot of the uncomfortable.

Took off his shoes, through the faint light on the phone screen, she saw his feet were worn out in a long time, most injuries. In which small inconspicuous dark wound, in the end until it has flushed the blood. Eventually hold herself back any. Been wrapped around the red tape that I have them not want to care. Spent many nights take a good few blocks just to find the right pair of shoes. But you know what that is ready to sacrifice nothing but frustration last What? Resentment filled with all the senses, a strange stomach constantly accumulated grievances and then quickly spread.

I think I want to act wildly stamping their feet so I would like to squat on the roadside crying, every cell in the body need a complete catharsis. In fact I am very quiet. Perhaps because of fatigue, or maybe because of the courage to indulge his childhood Publicity and presumptuous, I just quietly walk in to when the road. Clearly off the night lights off, I can not detect a lame limped. I just want a pair of proper shoes, not frayed heel shoes. I stubbornly believe that as long as the right to find a pair of shoes, all the panic and anxiety will have a fitting for a break. Although the days not because of foot wounds and gradual repression.